Golden Flow Yoga Teacher Training
NELSON AND GOLDEN BAY
18 week course correspondence includes a
13-day onsite Immersion.
In this comprehensive yoga teacher training we empower you with the skills that will enable you to practice and teach yoga competently. We hope to nurture you on the transformative and life-enriching path of self-discovery and in guiding others in this process.
Golden Flow Teacher Trainings impart tools that are quality, professional, intelligent and will enhance your practice and teaching skills. As well as those who intend to teach yoga, we also welcome those who would like to deepen their own yoga journey or seek a path to general health and wellbeing.
This course has a focus on yoga for individual needs, tailored to suit each person and circumstance.
The Golden Flow Yoga training is a fusion of all aspects of yoga. It brings together the alignment and attention of Iyengar, the breath and Prana flow of Vinyasa and the lifestyle and philosophy of exploring and living the Eightfold Path.
Students will learn to capably instruct a solid and safe Hatha-style class and then have the freedom and encouragement to find their own intuition, flow and pathways within that. It’s not just about learning asana – this is a holistic, wholehearted training that will deepen the student’s yogic knowledge and practices.
As a graduate of this registered RYS 200HR training program you will be eligible to become a yoga alliance member and fully qualified to teach. We only hold small training groups so there is maximum attention and efficiency.
- Asana practice in Yin, Ashtanga, Restorative , Vinyasa
- Alignment and modifications, variations, contraindications and benefits
- Use of props and assistance/ adjusts
- Teaching foundations and methodology of a Hatha yoga class and finding your unique teaching flavour to share.
- Pranayama and meditation, mindfulness, Japa Nada, Yoga Nidra practice and instruction technique
- Intelligent and creative Sequencing
- Creating class content and conducting an awesome class
- Applied and functional anatomy/physiology
- Chakral system
- Ayervedic principles
- Teaching and observing teaching, giving/receiving feedback, assisting
- Yoga lineages and history
- Hindu mythology
- Living 8 limbs of yoga and yogic lifestyle
- Deep ecology
- Professional development, ethical teaching and yoga business
13 DAY AUTUMN IMMERSION
Friday 12th, 4pm - Wednesday 24th, 11am May 2017
13 DAY SPRING IMMERSION
Friday 13th, 4pm - Wednesday 25th, 11am October 2017
Private Chalet all inclusive $3600 nzd
Triple share Chalet all inclusive $2990 nzd
Teacher training including 13 day immersion in the course retreat training plus extracurricular yoga practice, teaching and study by correspondance 8 weeks prior and following immersion at 3.5 hours per week.
What you will receive:
- RYT 200HR course material and manual (text books excluded)
- Graduation certificate and celebration dinner
- Healthy delicious dinners through the 13-day immersion, prepared by our qualified nutritionist and chef
- Gong sound journey with Soul Harmonicz www.soulharmonicz.co.nz
- 4 awesome and qualified yoga teachers imparting course material
- Light refreshments during intensives
- Accommodation options of your choice.
- Qualification to teach and to become a recognized Yoga Alliance registered teacher
- Pre and post mentoring
- Price inclusive of GST
Deposit of $550 AUD required at least 8 weeks before start date.
Earlybird price: 5% discount off course total if paid in full prior to 16 weeks from start date which is quite a saving!
This is one of the most affordable inclusive 200hr teacher trainings in New zealand
ENQUIRIES FOR LEVEL 1 TEACHER TRAINING