Golden Flow Yoga level 1 and level 2 teacher training,
NELSON AND GOLDEN BAY, NZ
5% discount off total YTT investment if you book in June!
In this comprehensive yoga teacher training we empower you with the skills that will enable you to practice and teach yoga competently. We aim to nurture you on the transformative and life-enriching path of self-discovery and in guiding others in this process.
Golden Flow teacher trainings impart tools that are quality, professional, intelligent and will enhance your practice and teaching skills. As well as those who intend to teach yoga, we also welcome those who would like to deepen their own yoga journey or seek a path to general health and well being.
This course has a focus on yoga for individual needs, tailored to suit each person and circumstance.
The Golden Flow Yoga training is a fusion of all aspects of yoga. It brings together the alignment and attention of Iyengar, the breath and Prana flow of Vinyasa and the lifestyle and philosophy of exploring and living the Eightfold Path of yoga.
Students will learn to capably instruct a solid and safe Hatha-style class and then have the freedom and encouragement to find their own intuition, flow and pathways within that. It’s not just about learning asana – this is a holistic, wholehearted training that will deepen the student’s yogic knowledge and practices.
As a graduate of this Yoga Alliance registered RYS 200HR training program you will be eligible to become a yoga alliance member and fully qualified to teach. We only hold small training groups so there is maximum attention and efficiency.
Level 1 COURSE OUTLINE:
- Ashtanga yoga practice, led classes and Mysore style.
- Fundamentals and history of Ashtanga yoga.
- Understanding Restorative yoga and Restorative practice.
- Vinyasa flow practice and fundamentals.
- Yin yoga practice and fundamentals.
- Hatha yoga practice and teaching foundations with in-depth methodology of a Hatha yoga class. Learn how to safely, confidently and intuitively instruct a level 1 class and finding your unique teaching 'flavour' and voice to share in your yoga community.
- Asana modifications, variations, contraindications and benefits within your own practise and instruction.
- Use of props and assistance/ adjusts in asana.
- Kumbhaka Pranayama practice and teaching instruction.
- Meditation practice and teaching methodology in, mindfulness, Japa Nada and Yoga Nidra.
- Intelligent and creative Sequencing of asana.
- Creating class content and conducting an awesome class.
- Biomechanics of the body within asana.
- Applied and functional anatomy/physiology.
- Chakral system and philosophy.
- Teaching and observing teaching, giving/receiving feedback and assisting in classes.
- Yoga lineages and history.
- Hindu mythology.
- Foundations and exploration of how the Yamas, Niyamas and Kleshas relate within our own lives and yoga journey.
- Inspiration and practice of living an Eightfold path of yoga and yogic lifestyle.
- Deep ecology workshop.
- Professional development, ethical teaching and yoga business.
- Reflection of your yoga journey and possible yoga pathways.
Level 1 -
18 week course (correspondence)
with 13 DAY IMMERSION - golden bay nz
Immersion - Friday 6th October, 4pm - Wednesday 18th, 11am October 2017
Exquisite private bedroom $4090 nzd
Comfy share bedroom $3290 nzd
Level 1 Golden Flow teacher trainings are 18 week courses which includes a 13 day immersion retreat, plus extracurricular yoga practice, teaching, study and mentoring by correspondence 8 weeks prior and following immersion at 3.5hrs per week.
What you will receive: Level 1 course
- RYT 200hr course material, study booklet and manual (text books excluded)
- Graduation certificate and celebration
- Healthy delicious dinners through the 13-day immersion prepared by our qualified nutritionist and chef
- 5 awesome and qualified yoga teachers imparting course material
- Light refreshments during immersion
- Accommodation options of your choice at an incredible retreat facility
- Shuttle service to township during lunch break
- Qualification to teach and to become a recognized Yoga Alliance registered teacher
- Pre and post course mentoring
- Price inclusive of GST
Level 2 -
20 week course (correspondence
with 16 DAY IMMERSION - nelson nz
Friday 21st April, 4pm - Saturday 6th May, 11am 2018
Level 2 Golden Flow teacher trainings are 20 week courses which includes a 16 day immersion retreat, plus extracurricular yoga practice, teaching, study and mentoring by correspondence 9 weeks prior and following immersion at 5hrs per week.
Thank you Aeven for encouraging us to become our best selves, to embrace our journey along yogic pathways. Your passion for yoga is inspirational and your guiding us to be great teachers is so very much appreciated. I whole heartedly recommend Golden Flow Yoga Teacher Training.
Toni Hutton of Golden Bay
Deposit of $550 AUD required at least 8 weeks before start date.
Earlybird price: 5% discount off course total if paid in full prior to 16 weeks from start date which is quite a saving!
This is one of the most affordable inclusive 200hr teacher trainings in New zealand
ENQUIRIES FOR LEVEL 1/2 TEACHER TRAINING