Golden Flow Yoga level 1 and level 2 teacher training,
NELSON AND GOLDEN BAY
18 week course correspondence includes a
13-day onsite Immersion.
In this comprehensive yoga teacher training we empower you with the skills that will enable you to practice and teach yoga competently. We hope to nurture you on the transformative and life-enriching path of self-discovery and in guiding others in this process.
Golden Flow Teacher Trainings impart tools that are quality, professional, intelligent and will enhance your practice and teaching skills. As well as those who intend to teach yoga, we also welcome those who would like to deepen their own yoga journey or seek a path to general health and wellbeing.
This course has a focus on yoga for individual needs, tailored to suit each person and circumstance.
The Golden Flow Yoga training is a fusion of all aspects of yoga. It brings together the alignment and attention of Iyengar, the breath and Prana flow of Vinyasa and the lifestyle and philosophy of exploring and living the Eightfold Path.
Students will learn to capably instruct a solid and safe Hatha-style class and then have the freedom and encouragement to find their own intuition, flow and pathways within that. It’s not just about learning asana – this is a holistic, wholehearted training that will deepen the student’s yogic knowledge and practices.
As a graduate of this registered RYS 200HR training program you will be eligible to become a yoga alliance member and fully qualified to teach. We only hold small training groups so there is maximum attention and efficiency.
Level 1 COURSE OUTLINE:
- Ashtanga yoga practice, led classes and Mysore style.
- Fundamentals and history of Ashtanga yoga.
- Understanding Restorative yoga and Restorative practice.
- Vinyasa practice and fundamentals.
- Yin yoga practice and fundamentals.
- Hatha yoga practice and teaching foundations with in-depth methodology of a Hatha yoga class. Learning how to safely and confidently instruct a level 1 class and finding your unique teaching 'flavour' and voice to share in your yoga community.
- Asana modifications, variations, contraindications and benefits within your own pratice and instruction.
- Use of props and assistance/ adjusts in Asana.
- Kumbhaka Pranayama.
- Meditation practice and teaching methodology in, mindfulness, Japa Nada and Yoga Nidra.
- Intelligent and creative Sequencing of Asana.
- Creating class content and conducting an awesome class.
- Biomechanics of the body within Asana.
- Applied and functional anatomy/physiology.
- Chakral system and philosophy.
- Teaching and observing teaching, giving/receiving feedback and assisting in classes.
- Yoga lineages and history.
- Hindu mythology.
- Foundations and exploration of how the Yamas, Niyamas and Kleshas relate within our own lives and yoga journey.
- Inspiration and practice of living an Eightfold path of yoga and yogic lifestyle.
- Deep ecology workshop.
- Professional development, ethical teaching and yoga business.
- Reflection of your yoga journey and possible yoga pathways.
- Journey into sound meditation at a Soul harmonicz gong concert.
Level 1, 13 DAY IMMERSION - Golden Bay nz
Friday 12th, 4pm - Wednesday 24th, 11am May 2017
Level 1, 13 DAY IMMERSION - golden bay nz
Friday 13th, 4pm - Wednesday 25th, 11am October 2017
level 1, 13 day immersion - Upolu Samoa
- April 2018
Level 2, 15 DAY IMMERSION - nelson nz
Friday 14th, 4pm - Wednesday 26th, 11am September 2018
Private Chalet all inclusive $3600 nzd
Triple share Chalet all inclusive $2990 nzd
Golden Flow teacher trainings are 18 week courses which includes a 13 day immersion retreat, plus extracurricular yoga practice, teaching, study and mentoring by correspondance 8 weeks prior and following immersion at 3.5hrs per week for level 1, and 6hrs per week for level 2.
What you will receive:
- RYT 200HR course material, study booklet and manual (text books excluded)
- Graduation certificate and celebration dinner outing
- Healthy delicious dinners through the 13-day immersion, prepared by our qualified nutritionist and chef
- Gong sound journey with Soul Harmonicz www.soulharmonicz.co.nz
- 4 awesome and qualified yoga teachers imparting course material
- Light refreshments during intensives
- Accommodation options of your choice
- Qualification to teach and to become a recognized Yoga Alliance registered teacher
- Pre and post mentoring
- Price inclusive of GST
Deposit of $550 AUD required at least 8 weeks before start date.
Earlybird price: 5% discount off course total if paid in full prior to 16 weeks from start date which is quite a saving!
This is one of the most affordable inclusive 200hr teacher trainings in New zealand
ENQUIRIES FOR LEVEL 1/2 TEACHER TRAINING